The next meeting of the LJRA will be August 10th at the Edgewater Inn. The meeting will start at 7PM. Come early for dinner or stay afterwards to socialize with members. The agenda is below. We hope to see you there.
- Site selection and installation of temperature monitoring and other gauges on the lower river
- Discuss the engineer’s proposal for modifications to the paper mill dam in Tyrone to allow for fish passage up into the Bald Eagle, a tributary of the J.
- Brook trout habitat improvement project project on Kelso Run . We’ll need volunteers. Scheduled for week of September 11th.
- Dennis Johnson of Juniata College will update us on the 2017 brown trout behavior study.
- Report on the Director’s review of the LJRA ‘s goals and projects