The next meeting of the LJRA will be Thursday April 13th at the Edgewater Inn. The meeting will start at 7PM. Come early for dinner or stay afterwards to socialize with members. The agenda is below. We hope to see you there.
- Final Presentation of results for the 2015-2016 Trout Behavior study- Denny Johnson, Uma Ramakrishnan, Juniata College.
- Temperature and other gauges for the lower river – site selected
- Fish passage around paper mill dam update
- Kelso Run Brook trout habitat improvement project. We’ll need volunteers
- Wetlands project opportunity, Angela Spagnoli
- River Bank Clean-up recap